The 2100 Classic offers the most cost-effective solution to the world’s preferred sterilization method.
Steam sterilization, or autoclaving, is the preferred method to eliminate the risk of crossover infection through contaminated instruments and the only one recommended worldwide by healthcare professionals, including the W.H.O (World Health Organization) and the C.D.C (Center for Disease Control).
The elegant aesthetics, along with a host of enhanced features, build on the successful attributes of the original 2100 Series range, to ensure that the 2100 ‘Classic’ model perfectly complements today’s modern clinics and the demanding needs of healthcare professionals health.
Prestige Medical, as an ISO 9001 / EN46001 accredited company, guarantees that all products, including the 2100 Classic, have been designed according to the latest international safety and performance standards and are CE marked according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42 / EEC.
- Light, compact and portable.
- A simple one-step operation starts the automatic cycle.
- The light sequence indicators show “Power to unit” – “Cycle in progress” – “Sterilization in progress” – “Cycle is successful” or “Cycle has failed”
- An interlocking system prevents the lid from being removed while pressure remains in the container.
- A two-stage “overpressure” protection system incorporates a calibrated pressure release valve and a joint compensation device.
- A long-life “green” gasket lasts over 600 cycles.
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is not enough water.
- Optional pressure and temperature gauges display internal chamber conditions during the cycle.
- Thermal fuse (all models) and bipolar fuses (not 120V models) protect against overheating and electrical failure.
- The “TST” indicator strips provide independent verification that the correct combination of temperature, steam, and time has been achieved for successful sterilization.
- For your quality assurance, each autoclave is computer tested and issued with a unique performance test certificate showing that the parameters for successful sterilization have been met.
- Each autoclave is issued with a Certificate of Compliance (not 120v models) indicating that the pressure vessel complies with BS3970 Pt.4, independently certified by Eagle Star.
The range of model sizes and in-house furniture options ensures that the 2100 Classic remains the proven choice for all healthcare professionals around the world, regardless of their sterilization needs.
Furniture Options: –
General medicine, dentistry, chiropody, beauty, tattoo, body piercing, veterinary and laboratory applications.
Camera Options: –
- Standard – 9 liters
- Extended – 12-liter ‘Medium’
Sterilization Options: –
- 126ºC for 11 minutes or
- 121 ° C for 16 minutes.
- 230 volt or 120-volt options.
- Instrument tray 219293
- Instrument basket for standard models 219292
- Instrument Basket for Extended Models 219296
- Instrument tray and cassette holder lift 219294
- Instrument Basket for Super Extended Models 219509
- Cassette for dental or small instruments 219291
- Cassette holder 219290